Fleas cause problems. These nasty pests can quickly infest homes with furry pets and cause misery for everyone. You can treat rid your pets of fleas for good with leading brands like Eliminall flea treatment products.
The great thing about theseproducts is that they continue to treat your pets for up to 8 weeks with just one treatment. This saves a lot of time and money as you will only have to treat your pets every 2 months or so. Leading Eliminall flea treatment products will also protect your pets against ticks as well.
Once you have treated your pets with Eliminall any fleas and ticks feeding on your pets should be killed within 48 hours. If the infestation is severe then you may need to carry out another treatment on your pets.
Protection from Flea Allergy Dermatitis
Many animals are highly allergic to flea saliva. This can cause a condition known as Flea Allergy Dermatitis. This will cause the animal to scratch and groom their coats excessively leading to sore, irritated skin and fur loss. Flea Allergy Dermatitis can be a very uncomfortable condition that can severely affect the quality of life for pets.
Eliminall flea treatment products are recommended as part of a Flea Allergy Dermatitis treatment and prevention strategy. If your pets are suffering from this condition then the Eliminall treatments can eradicate the fleas that are causing this. With continuous treatment you can help to prevent this condition from reoccurring in the future.
Dosage and Administration
Eliminall is available in an easy to administer Spot On product. This is designed for fast and easy topical application and you will only need to use 0.5ml of the product for each small animal being treated.
– All you will need to do is remove the Eliminall flea treatment pipette from the packaging.
– Twist off the cap and push the application nose against your pets skin.
– Squeeze gently to empty the small dosage onto the skin.
– It is best to apply in two spots, one of the back of your pets neck and one between the shoulder blades. In these areas your pets will not be able to groom the treatment away.
– This product is not designed for oral application and will not work effectively if it is licked off before it can get to work.
– Eliminall contains fipronil, butylhydroxyanisole and butylhydroxytoluene. These chemicals have been shown to provide effective action against fleas and ticks.
– For optimal flea control you should repeat the same dosage every 4 to 8 weeks.
– Do not treat more frequently than this unless advised by your vet for the treatment of severe flea or tick infestations.
– Always make sure you read the manufacturers instructions before you apply any flea treatment for your pets to find out more click here.